How to deliver all mails to a specific subdomain to a single kolab user?

Chloé Desoutter chloe.desoutter at atasta.net
Thu Jul 18 11:21:06 CEST 2013

Le 15/07/2013 21:00, Michael Jung a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I would like to configure my kolab server in such a way that all incoming mails
> to a specific subdomain will be delivered to a single kolab user (who can then
> use sieve scripts to file them into folders according to the address or
> something like that). How can this be set up? I know how to add additional
> alias addresses but could not find a way to give the user an unlimited amount
> of aliases.
Hello Michael,

I'd suggest you to go through the virtual transport capabilities of
postfix :

1/ Add to virtual_alias_maps a directive such as hash:/etc/postfix/virtual
It will resemble this :
virtual_alias_maps = $alias_maps,
ldap:/etc/postfix/ldap/virtual_alias_maps.cf,
ldap:/etc/postfix/ldap/mailenabled_
distgroups.cf, ldap:/etc/postfix/ldap/mailenabled_dynamic_distgroups.cf,
hash:/etc/postfix/virtual

2/ Create an /etc/postfix/virtual file with the following contents :
@your.subdomain.example john.doe at your.domain.com

3/ run postmap /etc/postfix/virtual

4/ restart Postfix

This should help.