How to deliver all mails to a specific subdomain to a single kolab user?

Mon Jul 15 21:00:48 CEST 2013

Hi,

I would like to configure my kolab server in such a way that all incoming mails
to a specific subdomain will be delivered to a single kolab user (who can then
use sieve scripts to file them into folders according to the address or
something like that). How can this be set up? I know how to add additional
alias addresses but could not find a way to give the user an unlimited amount
of aliases.

Thanks,
Michael