Define roles

Manel Gimeno Zaragozá magiza83 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 12 13:55:43 CEST 2013

Hello,

I've been investigating and following the information from documentation
http://docs.kolab.org/en-US/Kolab_Groupware/3.0/html/Administrator_Guide/chap-Administrator_Guide-Hosted_Kolab_Groupware_Setup.html#sect-Administrator_Guide-Hosted_Kolab_Groupware_Setup-Role_based_Enabling_of_Plugins_and_Pinning_of_Settings_for_Roundcube
11.1. Role-based Enabling of Plugins and Pinning of Settings for Roundcubebut I'm not able to make it work. My idea is to limit calendar acces depending on the role so I've configured the following roles in the kolab-webadmin:

personal-user
professional-user

In roundcubemail files (I've hosted domain configuration) i've added the following code copied from documentation
 /etc/roundcubemail/main.inc.php
/etc/roundcubemail/kolab.ddol.es/main.inc.php

$rcmail_config['kolab_auth_role_settings'] = array(
        "cn=professional-user,dc=kolab,dc=ddol,dc=es" => array(
                'calendar' => array(
                        'mode' => 'override',
                        'value' => 1,
                        'allow_override' => true,
                    ),
            ),
        "cn=personal-user,dc=kolab,dc=ddol,dc=es" => array(
                'calendar' => array(
                        'mode' => 'override',
                        'value' => 0,
                        'allow_override' => false,
                    ),

            ),
    );but it does not work, and both users (one with personal-user role and the other one with professional-user role) have acces to calendar.

Any help about what should I achive this role configuration?

Thanks & Regards.

Manel.