SV: Problems with Sieve/filters in roundcube

Simon Forsell simon at simonforsell.se
Thu Jul 4 23:12:46 CEST 2013

Update

Been playing around a bit with this, it seems like the sieve rules only
applies to the primary address, is it possible to get the other addresses
aswell to work for this?

There is no output what I see in /var/log/roundcube, if I grep for my
message it doesn’t show

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Simon