SyncKolab 3

Henning H henne.gwath at gmx.de
Tue Jul 2 15:23:51 CEST 2013

Hi,

I tried the new nightly. Some weird thing happen frequently.
1. local changes in TIME (not description, location etc.) lead to
duplicates (old and new state). Those duplicates are somehow linked. If
you move them in the roundcube calendar. Both entries are moved.
2. local changes in summary or location fields are not auto-synced.
3. Changes in roundcube are not autosynced most of the time. Lightning
throws "modification failed". Manual sync works in those cases.
4. locally changed all-day events are corrupted and not shown afterwards
in roundcube.
5. Manual sync fixes most of the issues (-> why different?!).
Old:
5. address-lists are coruppted and/or duplicated on sync.

I hope this helps,
Henning