SyncKolab 3

Mihai Badici mihai at badici.ro
Mon Jul 1 23:22:37 CEST 2013

I made the changes we spoke about and now i'm able to see events created from
synckolab in roundcube.
There is an issue I didn't have time to solve: I didn't find values for
creation time and timestamp at first look. so I put the start date as value
for both.
Next days I will try to use right values here, this is only to test it works.
The Creation time is clear. What we neet to have as timestamp? The last
change?

The new plugin is here:
http://mihai.badici.ro/linux/synckolab-NIGHTLY-mb.xpi
Here is the file where I made changes: