kola 2.4 sieve / roundcube

GrK grk at tonner.re
Wed Jan 30 14:33:42 CET 2013

Hi Aleksander,

I have changed this but no way to connect, so i'm still on this issue

I tried the command sivtest and it answers me

WARNING: no hostname supplied, assuming localhost

S: "IMPLEMENTATION" "Cyrus timsieved
v2.4.16-Kolab-2.4.16-1.el6.kolab_2.4"
S: "SASL" ""
S: "SIEVE" "comparator-i;ascii-numeric fileinto reject vacation
imapflags notify include envelope body relational regex subaddress copy"
S: "STARTTLS"
S: "UNAUTHENTICATE"
S: OK
Authentication failed. no mechanism available
Security strength factor: 0

I think I should have something after "SALS" "" (in the quotes).

Where to I define auth mechanism ?

I have checked the imapd.conf file but i'm stuck