kolab 3 groups setup

Dimitris Beletsiotis dimitris.beletsiotis at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 16:45:26 CET 2013

Quick method to fix this:

-Add group's e-mail as a new identity when logged in as user via "edit
identities"
-Above will allow the user to select group's e-mail when sending, but will
get an error when pressing send "<user> is unauthorized to send on behalf
of <group's e-mail>"
-Quick way to fix this: edit /etc/postfix/main.cf, disable
submission_data_restrictions and restart postfix

Regards,
Dimitris