Installing Kolab on Raspberry PI

Lorenzo Pfeifer Lorenzo.Pfeifer at freenet.de
Thu Jan 24 16:57:19 CET 2013

Hello!
I am searching a good Groupware to install it on my Raspberry PI.
The new features of Kolab will allow me to sync my Android with
Thunderbird. Thats why i decided to install Kolab. The Server will be
used by one or two persons, so i think the performance of the Raspberry
will be enough.

My Problem is that i cant find any package for ARMv6 or instructions how
to create one. Has anyone installed Kolab on a Raspberry or another ARM
based Computer?
I think i would be able to compile Kolab from source if i had some
instructions on how to do that.

Regards
Lorenzo Pfeifer