Debian: Desktop Client for Kolab 3.0?

Johannes Graumann johannes_graumann at web.de
Thu Jan 24 06:22:31 CET 2013

Hi,

After running now a working kolab 3.0 setup, I am at a loss with respect to
desktop clients properly interacting with it. I'm a long time kde-pim user,
but if I understand correctly the debian-shipped version(s) are to far back
to understand kolab 3.0's new formats.
What desktop currently out there (and preferrably available in debian) does
already interact with kolab3?
Is there a repo/source for a kolab3-compatible kde-pim independent of the
default repositories?
Does anybody know whether what Mint is shipping will work?
Are there any plans to help the debian community to revamp there kde-pim
efforts?

Sincerely, Joh