syncing with an external LDAP server

Mateusz Kijowski mateusz.kijowski at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 16:48:42 CET 2013

Hi,

I have just installed Kolab 3 on Debian and it seems great! I've been
loosely following Kolab since 1.0, but was reluctant to install it
because of OpenPKG. I'm glad that you provide native packages.

But to the point - I want to deploy Kolab 3 and somehow import user
information kept in a separate LDAP (OpenDJ) server. I am willing to
do some scripting but I'm not sure where to start. Are there any
tools/APIs Kolab provides to ease importing users from other
datastore?

Regards,

Mateusz.