Roundcubemail failure to login

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Wed Jan 23 12:27:17 CET 2013

On 2013-01-22 12:21, Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) wrote:
> I'd appreciate if you could send me kolab-sync.log after you run:
>
>    # kolab -d 9 sync 2>&1 | tee kolab-sync.log

I have received this information from Geordi and I'm seeing a givenname
of "Try`" and a surname of "Two". Please note the backtick in the
givenname ("Try`") which obviously is not a valid character in the
mailbox name, and should be stripped.

If this issue could be logged on issues.kolab.org, I'd appreciate.

Geordi,

could you simply try a givenname without the backtick, and let me know
whether this is a typo, or whether a backtick in someone's name is
actually common in any way?

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--