Free busy & resource web-admin.

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Tue Jan 22 13:29:38 CET 2013

On 2013-01-17 19:19, Diane Trout wrote:
> I tried creating a resource, and although the shared mailbox was
> created the
> resource doesn't show up in the list of resources in the webadmin UI.

This is an issue specific to kolab-webadmin version 3.0.3 and should be
resolved in the 3.0.4 version I just made available through updates.

> Out of curiosity there's a list box for "object classes" on all the
> different
> LDAP object types, but it seems to not be populated with anything.

Are you seeing this list box in the form to add/edit objects with, or
in the Settings dialog?

If the settings dialog does not have any object classes listed, we're
failing to read the schema from the LDAP server (directly, and over the
LDAP protocol).

Our defaults work against 389-ds, but as I recall OpenLDAP uses a
specific schema root dn you can query. You should be able to supply that
schema root dn in /etc/kolab/kolab.conf's [ldap] section as a setting
named "schema_root_dn". Perhaps in OpenLDAP this is "cn=subschema"?

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--
Systems Architect, Kolab Systems AG