Roundcubemail failure to login

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Tue Jan 22 13:21:01 CET 2013

On 2013-01-17 13:32, geordi wrote:
> CYRUSError: (20, 'CREATE', 'Invalid mailbox name')
>
> This message occurs about every 10 seconds

I'd appreciate if you could send me kolab-sync.log after you run:

   # kolab -d 9 sync 2>&1 | tee kolab-sync.log

But be warned this output may contain sensitive information, so
substitute what you care about with dummy values (preserve the exact
same syntax though, please, so if your output says "Jeroen\/van^Meeuwen"
please make that something like "John\/la^Doe").

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--
Systems Architect, Kolab Systems AG