sieve clients

Mihai Badici mihai at badici.ro
Tue Jan 22 09:05:06 CET 2013

As you know from previous posts, I just configured sieve filtering on my
kolab-compatible dovecot

In roundcube there is a nice plugin to manage filtering rules, I think it's
enough for regular users.

In kmail the sieve filtering option allow me to create scripts. There is also
a thunderbird plugin which is also script oriented.
There is a plugin for regular users? I mean, a wizard :)
Regular users need usual filtering tasks, like move messages from the boss in
a special folder, like roundcube plugin does.
--
Mihai Badici
http://mihai.badici.ro