vacation again

Mihai Badici mihai at badici.ro
Mon Jan 21 21:25:49 CET 2013

On Monday, January 21, 2013 10:57:03 AM Torsten Grote wrote:
> On Monday 21 January 2013 11:09:09 Mihai Badici wrote:
> > What I really didn't like is the vacation feature is not intuitive at all
> > (
> > I  mean for regular users - me included ) . I will probably rename the
> > "filters" menu entry as "vacation &filters"  on production servers :)
>
> Did you try the vacation plugin for Roundcube with Dovecot sieve?
>
> Regards,
> Torsten

Actually I do have some problems with "managesieve_kolab_master" option.
As I see in my debian kolab install I use as reference, this option is not
used in default config.

When I set managesieve_kolab_master true, all filters had an "include"
directive. This include don't work:

Error: sieve: failed to open script /home/dovecot/mihai.badici/sieve (view
user logfile /home/dovecot/mihai.badici/sieve.log for more information)

in sieve.log i have a file not found error. It's probably an error regarding
sieve path configuration but I didn't find exactly where I'm wrong.
I use :
sieve=/home/dovecot/%u/sieve
sieve_dir=/home/dovecot/%u/
mail_home = /home/dovecot/%u/%n

I don't have home dirs in ldap and probably I miss something here .There is no
solid documentation regarding this, only wiki pages and examples.

At the momment I'm happy without kolab_master directive, because there is only
one server and I expect to have simple scripts, but would be nice if we can
make it work, at least on testing server.

In postfix master.cf I put a line as follows:
dovecot     unix  -       n       n       -       -       pipe
    flags=DRhu user=mailbox:mailbox
        argv=/usr/libexec/dovecot/deliver -f ${sender} -d  ${user} -a
${recipient}
and in main.cf i have virtual_transport = dovecot to enable dovecot delivery.

Because of virtual users, vacation don't work without -a option ( because the
final recipient is the local address).

Mihai Badici
http://mihai.badici.ro