Updating Kolab 3.0 RC1 to Kolab 3.0 final

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Tue Jan 15 14:27:40 CET 2013

On 2013-01-15 13:07, Stefan Froehlich wrote:
> After an apt-get update, apt-get upgrade last week I cyrus decided to
> create a complete new folder for one of my users leading to all my
> previously saved folders\mails hiding somewhere on the filesystem.
> However, due to other issues not related to Kolab I decided to
> reinstall
> the server. I've done that on sunday 12:00 AEST and now the final
> version came out. Is there anything to do to update to final?

There should not be anything you need to do to update to the final
release, as all of the various packages are actually updated separately.

The Kolab 3.0 release as such basically made available in the "release"
repository stage, what was available in the "development" repository
stage before the final release.

If you wish to continue running only with the stable packages from this
point on forward, I recommend you remove the development (and
updates-testing should you have had that enabled) from the apt sources,
or remove the kolab-3.0-community-release-development RPM package (which
would remove /etc/yum.repos.d/kolab-3.0-development.repo).

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--
Systems Architect, Kolab Systems AG