Active-Sysnc -> Androuid 4.1.2

Alexander Haensch alexander.haensch at ipc.uni-tuebingen.de
Mon Jan 7 14:30:29 CET 2013

I personally do not have this problem, because i use stock android here.
I recently had non kolab related problems with some Galaxy Note 10.1
tablet and the samsung email app. Their imap support seems to be broken
so heavily, that clients cannot delete mails on the very standards
complient dovecot-imap-server!
I recommend to try to debug the process with adb too. You can plug you
phone via usb to the pc and watch the logs while synchronizing or
opening the mails. You can find the adb tool here.
http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html

maybe you can find something.

regards,
Alexander