Newer than Wheezy Korganizer?

Mihai Badici mihai at badici.ro
Fri Jan 4 08:40:37 CET 2013

On Thursday, January 03, 2013 01:57:48 PM Diane Trout wrote:
> > In fact you need to recompile only kdepim-runtime if you have kdepim
> > without libkolab support. You must have libkolab and libkolabxml
> > installed  ( cmake will check for files in /usr/lib/cmake/Libkolab and
> > /usr/lib/cmake/Libkolabxml).
>
> I was trying to understand what happens if you just replace kdepim-runtime,
> but not kdepim or kdepimlibs?

I think I was not very clear. I assumed you can find an already compiled 4.9
kdepim version, but without kolab support. It was my case on slackware, there
is already in testing and I'm sure somebody made a package for debian too,
since there are far more debian users.
In this case you need only to recompile kdepim-runtime with kolab support, and
you have also the advantage to have kde compiled probably by somebody with
more experience with kde. At least, this is true for me :)