Newer than Wheezy Korganizer?

Diane Trout diane at ghic.org
Thu Jan 3 22:57:48 CET 2013

> In fact you need to recompile only kdepim-runtime if you have kdepim without
> libkolab support. You must have libkolab and libkolabxml installed  ( cmake
> will check for files in /usr/lib/cmake/Libkolab and
> /usr/lib/cmake/Libkolabxml).

I was trying to understand what happens if you just replace kdepim-runtime,
but not kdepim or kdepimlibs?

The pim applications are in kdepim, and that requires kdepimlibs of 4.9.81,
it looks like kdepim-runtime only needs kdepimlibs 4.9.4. Though debian only
has 4.8.4, so there'd still be work trying to update KDE to support a newer
kdepimlibs.

The CMake dependencies I found from source packages at:
http://download.kde.org/unstable/4.9.95/src/

kdepim:
  kdelib >= 4.7,  (required)
  kdepimlibs >= 4.9.81, (required)