Active-Sysnc -> Androuid 4.1.2 -> all mails encoded

Georg C. F. Greve greve at kolabsys.com
Thu Jan 3 09:30:19 CET 2013

On Wednesday 02 January 2013 12.21:59 Philip Trickett wrote:
> Samsung Galaxy S3 FW I9300XXELL4  Android 4.1.2

I assume that is the stock firmware?

I am having the same phone, but running CyanogenMod 10, and do not have those
issues. But I quickly switched to K9Mail, as the ActiveSync stack and its mail
client are woefully lacking on Android.

So typically I am using it only for the groupware data, and use K9 for mail.

Best regards,
Georg

--
Georg C. F. Greve
Chief Executive Officer

Kolab Systems AG				Wondering whether Kolab is for you?
Zürich, Switzerland				Find out at http://kolabsys.com/try

e: greve at kolabsys.com
t: +41 78 904 43 33
w: http://kolabsys.com