kolab 3 https ssl certificate - files missing on Debian?

Dimitris Beletsiotis dimitris.beletsiotis at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 17:20:47 CET 2013

I have just figured out this.
Debian's directory for SSL stuff is /etc/ssl/ and dir /etc/pki which kolab
refers to does not exist

mkdir -p /etc/pki/tls/certs
mkdir -p /etc/pki/tls/private
ln -s /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt domain.com.cert
ln -s /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt domain.com_ca.crt
ln -s /etc/ssl/private/ssl-cert-snakeoil.key domain.com.key

enable Apache's SSL to listen also on 443

a2enmod rewrite ssl
a2ensite default-ssl

Final step is to instruct apache to rewrite http request to https

Regards,
Dimitris