[Kolab 3][Debian Wheezy] How to configure authentication methods?

Steffen Winkler s.winkler at endiancode.de
Mon Feb 25 14:57:18 CET 2013

Hi there,

I'm currently in the process of configuring a Kolab 3 mail server and it
seems like I'm stuck. For the moment, I want to disable TLS/SSL certificates
(test environment) but I can't find anything remotely related to TSL/SSL
authentication. In postfix's main.cf is a bool, yeah but that seems to be
all. Even if I wanted to configure TLS/SSL I wouldn't know where to set the
path to the TLS/SSL cert file. The documentation just says 'TODO'.

Can someone help me figure it out?