Various Kolab 3 issues

Aleksander Machniak machniak at kolabsys.com
Wed Feb 20 08:58:27 CET 2013

On 02/20/2013 12:32 AM, Mat Cantin wrote:

> ActiveSync:
> - Accepted a calendar invite in Roundcube make the event duplicate at
> least 5 times in the phone's calendar. It looks fine in the the
> Roundcube calendar.

I remember some similar issue, but fixed quite long time ago. Provide
the source of the event object or describe event attributes, so we could
try to reproduce.

> - Deleting emails from an iPhone does not delete them in the Roundcube
> interface.

I'll investigate this, could you open a ticket?

> A final note on ActiveSync, I have yet to find any useful logs on the
> server for any of these issues, probably because I don't know where to
> look and/or don't understand what I'm looking at. :-) I have enabled the
> activesync debug in the roundcube main config, but I have not noticed
> any errors at all. I've monitored this log when the issues have been
> happening and all I see are what look like successful syncs.

It's possible that there's no error, but generated XML is invalid or
unparseable by the device. Do you have XML content in the log? Provide
it so we could check.

> Roundcube Task:
> - You can only use a Tag once or twice. When trying to tag an multiple
> tasks with the same tags, they are simply not saved. This kinda defeats
> the purpose of tagging as far as I know.

it was fixed in git

> Roundcube Settings:
> - changing the folder view from Thread to List appears to only work on
> the Inbox. Also as soon as this option is saved, the folder view
> drop-down returns to Thread view.

Works for me.

--
Aleksander Machniak