Vacation/away messages and other queries

Torsten Grote grote at kolabsys.com
Mon Feb 11 11:29:19 CET 2013

On Friday 08 February 2013 12:25:42 Kolab Users wrote:
> We've gone through some documentation and
> found some errors, who do we report this to?

Please report them at https://issues.kolab.org
If you found errors in the documentation, the best way is to send us patches
against the documentation source that lives at

    https://git.kolab.org/kolab-docs/

> We also wish to know
> whether Kolab 3 supports:
>
>         * vacation / away messages ?

It does.

>         * notes ?
>         * journals ?

It does, but currently not in the webclient.

> Documentation on MS Outlook integration seems to be lacking in
> the Kolab 3 documentation, would it just be a straight IMAP connection?

If you just want to access the mails, yes.

> Last question, any ETA on the ownCloud integration into Kolab 3?

Sorry there is no ETA on this. If there is no funding, it will be done when it
is done.

Regards,
Torsten

--