Issue #1620 - Encrypted Emails on Android - Help Appreciated

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Wed Feb 6 18:27:52 CET 2013

On 2013-02-06 16:25, Philip Trickett (List) wrote:
> I can help initially with adding an activesync account from the
> development server on my Galaxy S3.

That'd be appreciated - I'll send you some login details and
configuration off-list.

> On the subject of the loan device, how long would you need it for?

I suppose it depends on whether or not actually having the device in
question on-hand is actually going to help. Right about now is the first
time we can provide a developer with all the access required to the
server-side of things, so he's now being flooded by being provided a
couple of sets of logs of devices that actually run in to these issues.

That said, of course it also depends on the complexity and nature of
the problem - so far we have not yet been able to determine whether or
not this is a server-side problem, and naturally there's only so much we
can do if it turns out to be a device problem.

That said, I think we'd be speaking about a couple of weeks, maybe a
month.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--