Kolab 3.1 on fresh Debian Wheezy

Henning henne.gwath at gmx.de
Sun Dec 29 09:47:53 CET 2013

I remember, that I always had to create IMAP-Inboxes myself after
creating a user. Creating a mail-enabled posix user cannot be the
solution -- a kolab user is only slightly different and also mail-enabled.

Have you setup the cyrus-admin user and password in roundcube
(kolab_auth I think) and as well in kolab.conf?

regards,
Henning