Issue with admin_auto_fields_rw

Christian Tardif christian.tardif at servinfo.ca
Tue Dec 24 06:32:43 CET 2013

CentOS 6.5, Kolab 3.1 (base + updates), basic install (no patches).

If I set admin_auto_fields_rw to true, I am unable to create a user as
the Email Server field is empty, and the webadmin complains about that
fact. I must set it as normal and optional in the Kolab User attributes
to let the interface create the user.

Other than that....  with my actual config, do I still need to use the
MultiDomain script, and Multi Domain patches ?   That isn't very clear
actually. I'm starting assuming this is still a requirement, as I'm not
sure that:

sleep_between_domain_operations_in_seconds

parameter is working in this new setup.

Thanks,

Christian...