iRony 'Other Users' files missing

Todor Todorov ttodorov at goodspring.eu
Sun Dec 22 12:20:21 CET 2013

Hi All,

I just installed kolab for the first time (version 3.1, from rpm repositories on top of CentOS 6.4) and now few people from our company are testing the kolab services.
We have a good feeling about the kolab suite and probably we are going to implement it next year.

I have the following situation:
The files section in roundcube and in 'chwala' interfaces both show 'Other Users' files, but when I try to access the webdav interface 'iRony', there are only the own files exposed. The 'Other Users' files are missing...
Do you know is this an expected behaviour? ... or do I suppose to configure somehow the exposed 'collections' in iRony?

Thanks,
Todor

P.S. Other 'collections' in iRony - like 'calendars', 'addressbooks' are showing the 'Other Users' resources.
P.S.2 Kolab is a great groupware, keep up with it :)