Kolab delegation in Roundcube

Daniel Hoffend dh at dotlan.net
Thu Dec 19 19:51:52 CET 2013

Basically what you need to do is logout and log back into your roundcube
account. During the authentication process roundcube should fetch all
email addresses you're allowed to use (which then are accessible
throught the identity email form).

One question regarding the delegated address you try to use: Is it a
delegated user email address or a delegated shared mailbox with mail
address?

When I tried the delegation plugin (which is a couple month ago) it
worked for me and I even reported a few bugs. There're still some around
which have to do with kolab_delegation_purge_identities but that's
something for another day.

--
Daniel