Kolab delegation in Roundcube

Thomas Reitelbach tr at erdfunkstelle.de
Thu Dec 19 17:57:32 CET 2013

Hello list,

I'm investigating Roundcube in Kolab 3.1 as new standard mail client for my
users.
But I'm stuck with configuring Mail Delegation.

I have configured a user info at mydomain.de and share his INBOX and Calendar via
ACLs to all my users.
Also I have setup some delegates in the Web Administration Panel for the user
info at mydomain.de.

My users should be allowed to send messages in behalf of info at mydomain.de.

I believe I have to configure a new Identity in Roundcube with the sender
address "info at mydomain.de" for my users, but how would I do that in roundcube?
The configuration options for "new identity" does not allow me to use a user-
defined mail address as sender. I can only choose from a dropdown-list which
includes only the primary and secondary mail address of the respective user,
but not the info at mydomain.de address.

Any clues?

Don't know if this is important, but I'm using the multiDomain-Scripts from
TBITS.

Thank you in advance
Thomas