Multi Domain Setup Kolab 3.1

Timotheus Pokorra timotheus at pokorra.de
Mon Dec 16 10:28:14 CET 2013

Hello,

can you select the new domain? When you log in again to Kolab
Webadmin, can you select your domain in the upper right corner?
Do you get any errors in the UI, or in the log files?
/var/log/kolab-webadmin/errors, and others

You can also try how multi domain works with a vanilla Kolab 3.1.
Creating a domain and adding users should work as expected. Only
difference is that you need to provide a separate Roundcube
configuration for each domain.

Timotheus