iRony broken

Daniel Hoffend dh at dotlan.net
Sat Dec 14 18:19:42 CET 2013

Hi

This has already been discussed on a previos mail and somebody wrote a
planet.kolab.org post about it.
http://planet.kolab.org/blog/hugo-roy/2013/11/21/kolab-server

Change the base path in /etc/iRony/dav.inc.php from null to '/iRony/'

It's fixed on git already but not in the packages yet.

P.S. if you plan to use different urls like carddav.example.org instead
of kolab.example.org/iRony/ you want to modify this later. But this
(again) depends on your setup.

--
Regards
Daniel