Amavis config

Christian Hügel christian.huegel at stonebyte.de
Sat Dec 14 14:17:57 CET 2013

Check following directives in amavisd.conf

$final_virus_destiny      = D_DISCARD;
$final_banned_destiny     = D_BOUNCE;
$final_spam_destiny       = D_PASS;  #!!!  D_DISCARD / D_REJECT
$final_bad_header_destiny = D_PASS;

If you're using kolab in a multi domain setup you have to put all your
domains in local_domains_map

$mydomain = 'example.de';

@local_domains_maps= ( [".$mydomain", "exampl2.de"] );

restart amavisd and do a tail -f /var/log/maillog

resend the message and check the logs

Christian

Am 14.12.2013 13:51, schrieb Henning:
> Hi,
>
> I run amavis in debug mode like
> sudo /usr/sbin/amavisd-new -u amavis debug
> or in daemon-mode with
> sudo service amavisd restart
>
> and send a sample-spam mail
> /usr/share/doc/spamassassin/examples/sample-spam.txt
>
> from an external address. The mail gets delivered as normal. Thresholds
> are set to -10, so normally I would even expect amavis to treat EVERY
> mail as spam, dropping the mail and sending a copy to the
> quarantine-address. Instead it seems to do nothing.
>
> amavis is set in main.cf and master.cf for postfix as suggested. Telnet
> on port 10024 and 10025 works as expected.
>
> What could be the reason? How to debug further?
>
> regards,
> Henning
>
> Am 14.12.2013 13:40, schrieb Christian Hügel:
>> What exactly doesn't work?
>>

>> Am 14. Dezember 2013 13:26:02 schrieb Henning <henne.gwath at gmx.de>:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I tried to setup a spam-filtering on my ubuntu server, but following
>>> the instructions in the kolab-docu did not work.
>>>
>>> Does anyone have a working setup an can share it?
>>>
>>> regards,
>>> Henning