Unable to change password in roundcubemail

Daniel Hoffend dh at dotlan.net
Fri Dec 13 16:26:31 CET 2013

  Mailquota might be cause of this commit:
https://git.kolab.org/kolab-wap/commit/?id=35d8d3bb77b3e47add9d10fc3e1bc00c429569b0

But the problem in general has nothing to do with LDAP.

It's plain and simple. Roundcube Password Change is a "plugin" for
roundcube. And this plugin needs to be configured seperatly.
(password.inc.php). In your default installation the search_base_dn is
set to your primary_domain.

For a multi-domain setup this might not be enought. Maybe we've to alter
the plugin and replace/overwrite the base_dn via kolab_auth like we did
in other plugins.

--
greetings
Daniel