cannot deliver mail to shared folder kolab 3.1

Toke Høiland-Jørgensen toke at toke.dk
Thu Dec 12 22:58:16 CET 2013

Christian Hügel <christian.huegel at stonebyte.de> writes:

> yeah! That fixed it. Thank you...so basically I have to edit the
> transport map for every domain I have?! IMO this should be done by
> kolab-webadmin when creating a domain trough the GUI.

Yeah; theoretically it should be possible to do away with the file and
do some sort of dynamic lookup. But I ran my head against the postfix
LDAP libraries while trying to come up with a way, so I punted and just
decided to edit the file whenever I add a new domain.

> But as I mentioned in my previous mail, I cannot chose the shared
> folder mailaddress when creating a new identity in webmail :(

I would guess adding it as an external mail for the user would help?
Otherwise roundcube probably needs to be taught to recognise shared
folders; I just use them for spam catchalls and the like so haven't had
the need to send email with a shared folder address as sender. File a
bug maybe?

-Toke