calendars

moozer bigmoozer at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 15:36:54 CET 2013

On 2013-12-10 06:34, Emmanuel Manganneau wrote:
> Le 09/12/2013 22:21, moozer a écrit :
>>>
>> I installed kolab-utils and now I have a kolab-freebusyd.log and a
>> cronjob :-)
>
> :-)
>

>> I have been digging, and the "kolab-freebusy" apache site was not
>> enabled. Enabling it give me error 500 and something about config file
>> not being present.
>
> have you done :
> setup-kolab freebusy
>
> ?
>
> (yes I did not do it at first too...)

I have now ...

But it didn't change much. I symlinked from
/etc/kolab-freebusy/config.ini to
/usr/share/kolab-freebusy/config/config.ini, and after some tweaking
with username/pass and quotes in the ini file, and handling permission
on the log file. It have solved all errors.
But I still don't have any free/busy information.

Looking in the apache logs I see stuff like
http://kolab.irdtest.dk/roundcubemail/?_task=calendar&_action=freebusy-times&email=xxx@xxx.dk&start=2013-12-10T00%3A00%3A00&end=2013-12-24T23%3A59%3A00&interval=60&_remote=1&_=1386858757258
and that contains json data that looks credible.

Roundcube still show "unknown".

Any suggestions on how to debug this?

--
regards