Mail Forwarding broken

Daniel Hoffend dh at dotlan.net
Thu Dec 12 00:24:29 CET 2013

I'm not sure what happens on the centos/rpm package version but the user
type is included in the current 3.1.3 sql file.

https://git.kolab.org/kolab-wap/tree/doc/kolab_wap-3.1.sql?h=kolab-webadmin-3.1#n178
Did you enabled the Kolab 3.1:Updates Repo aswell? The predefined user
types for mail forwarding were intruduced in one of the latest latest
releases. Not sure if they made it into the "non-updates" repo.

As many bugs have been fixed in Updates it's recommended IMO to use
Kolab3.1 and Kolab3.1:Updates

--
Daniel