AW: Troubles getting Chwala running

Henrik Bohr henrik.bohr at outlook.com
Wed Dec 4 18:15:41 CET 2013

Dear all,

I have the same problem as described here, that Chwala is not working
correctly after switching to SSL. To me it looks like the issue has been
fixed in the Development version, but as I am new to Kolab I do not
understand all the obs and dpkg-source -b and osc build and so on...
Sure, my problem, but I would be very grateful if one of you could explain
me what to do to fix the Chwala issue. Or is there maybe a Howto somewhere?
I have Centos 6.4 64bit running and installed Kolab 3.1 release, is there an
easy way to update Chwala from the development repo?

Thank you very much!

Henrik