Slow Loading in Roundcube

Tobias Brunner tobias at tobru.ch
Tue Dec 3 16:30:11 CET 2013

Hi,

Since upgrading to Kolab 3.1 roundcube is sometimes very slow in loading
content, f.e. when clicking on "Calendar" it takes a long time to load
the calendar content (several seconds, up to minutes). There aren't that
many items on the calendar, maybe one entry per day or less. I even
completely reinstalled roundcube (including the database).

Looking at the /var/log/mail.log logfile I see sometimes many (very
many!) messages like this one:

imap[2944]: starttls: TLSv1 with cipher DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA (256/256 bits
new) no authentication

I have a feeling that this could have something to do with the slowness,
but could not track it down thoroughly.

Any help to debug this performance issues is appreciated.

Cheers,
Tobias