Sync didn't work

Christian Lutgendorff lut at nieuwland.nl
Tue Dec 3 16:28:10 CET 2013

Thanks for your reply. I alredy tried to setup a ActiveSync Account.

With my phone i surfed to www.myadres.nl/Microsoft-Server-Activesync.
That was possitive, it works it gives me a id etc.

The next step was to setup the Exchange account but it always says:
/Cannot create/ a /connection/ to the server

Thanks for the reply's!

Chris

On 12/03/2013 02:59 PM, chris wrote:

>/  Try it with KolabDroid-0.9.5.apk but these one gives errors.
/>/  The other version KolabDroid-0.9.4-ics.apk, makes a succesfull connection
/>/  with imap while testing it with the button "Test IMAP settings and update
/>/  folder lists".
/
One (An)Droid is enough ;) You don't need KolabDroid. Just configure
ActiveSync account.

--
Aleksander Machniak
Web Developer, Kolab Systems AG