AW: Kolab 3.1 installation on Strato vServer

Henrik Bohr henrik.bohr at outlook.com
Tue Dec 3 11:08:44 CET 2013

Hi Thomas,

thank you very much for you answer and your workaround!
In the end I was able to get Kolab 3 running on the Strato vServer but only
with Debian. However it doesn't make sense to stay there if every update is
questionable to work...
I am now setting up a vServer from netcup to see if everything is running
well there...

Best wishes,

Henrik