could not find envelope sender user

Levi Wheatcroft levi at wheatcrofts.com.au
Wed Aug 21 13:02:23 CEST 2013

user jmeeuwen  pointed me in the right direction on this.

I had included the desired sender address under "External Email
Address(es)" in the web-admin console, turns out I should have put it under
"Secondary Email Address(es)"

Seems obvious now, rest assured I feel like a dumbass.

|| Levi Wheatcroft
|| ACCOUNTANT | WHEATCROFT ACCOUNTING | (08) 9842 2942 ||