mailHost value automatically changing to the value in /etc/kolab/kolab.conf

Blessing Chisvo blessing at randalli.com
Fri Aug 9 10:25:29 CEST 2013

Hi All,

I am configuring two Kolab 3 servers sharing the same LDAP directory space.
The idea is to have two servers in the same domain but a user can only have
a single mailbox server.

I have configured 386 Directory in multimaster replication mode. The
problem is Kolab changes the mailhost values to the one in the kolab
configuration. I want the values to stay the same as the ones when I create
the users.

At some point I got around this by commenting out a line in one of the
pykolab files. I lost my documentation and I don't remember which one it
was.

If anyone know where I can turn off this please let me know.

Blessing Chisvo (Managing Member)

Randalli Investments cc

Cell: +27 74 569 0227
        +27 78 051 2006