Roundcube and Group/Distribution List

Thomas Brüderli bruederli at kolabsys.com
Sun Apr 28 15:21:46 CEST 2013

Shawn Walker wrote:
> I have Roundcube Webmail 0.9-git installed and I'm trying to create a
> contact group/distribution list and I'm not seeing anywhere how I can
> create this.  Is this feature left off or do I need to install a newer
> version?

Given that you have the Kolab plugins installed and activated in Roundcube,
groups (aka distribution lists) can be created by selecting a Kolab address
book in the leftmost pane of the address book view and then click the +
icon at the bottom of the list. Name the group once created, start dragging
contacts to it.

~Thomas