mailHost attribute changes to localhost

Blessing Chisvo blessing at randalli.com
Tue Apr 23 16:27:28 CEST 2013

Hi All,

I have setup Kolab 3.0 on CentOS 6.4 KVM virtual machines, with Cyrus
Murder and 389 Directory Server multi-master replication. My challenge is
that the mailHost attribute for my email users changes to localhost. When I
create the users the mailHost attribute will be the backend server FQDN. I
suspect pykolab.auth is making the changes as I get errors similar to:

pykolab.auth ERROR Could not update dn
'uid=threet,ou=People,dc=test,dc=co,dc=za'

until the mailHost attribute is localhost.

I want the mailHost attribute to remain the backend server name. Your
assistance is greatly appreciated.

Blessing Chisvo (Managing Member)

Randalli Investments cc

Cell: +27 74 569 0227