adressbook setings in Kontact/Kmail

Troy Carpenter troy at carpenter.cx
Tue Apr 23 13:49:32 CEST 2013

On Thursday, April 18, 2013 07:57:20 PM Thomas Spuhler wrote:
> Has anybody been able to setup the address book (ldap) settings in Kontact?

Apparently I have not.  I am running Kontact 4.10.2 and used the Account
Wizard to add my Kolab account.  Unfortunately, every time I try to add a
recipient to an email, the LDAP login screen pops up.  When I try to add my
account information to the LDAP login screen, I get a message that says
"Invalid authorization information".

I have to cancel the screen, then it will search my personal address books to
match the name I am typing.