Experiences with kolab ActiveSync

Henning Holly henne.gwath at gmx.de
Tue Apr 23 10:30:18 CEST 2013

Hi,

Let's open a new thread to talk about activesync. Syncing between my
three devices Android, Thunderbird/SyncKolab and Roundcube works up to a
certain degree.

Anyway, I experience some strangeness. If I use SyncKolab to change some
contact item the ActiveSync-Device at first deletes the contact on sync.
Only if I reload the addressbook in Roundcube/Webserver the contact gets
recreated and synced properly.

What's that? Apparently just creating some event in the IMAP folder
(that's what synckolab actually does) does not trigger some routine for
syncroton.

regards,
Henning