[Kolab3] imap, kolab-webadmin without altnamespace

Henne Holly henne.gwath at gmx.de
Fri Apr 19 12:39:50 CEST 2013

Hi,

I would like to use my IMAP server without altnamespace. Are there any
things I have to know about the inner functionality of kolab? Do I have
to adjust something?

In kolab-webadmin if I create some shared calendar folder as a ressource
with kolabFolderType:event does it matter (for activesync or similar
things) what I use as actual kolabFolderTarget?

If not, I wanted the folder to be created directly as kolabFolderTarget
and not as shared/kolabFolderTarget. Can one achieve this?

regards,
Henning