Debian Wheezy - can't add users - no link.

Henne Holly henne.gwath at gmx.de
Tue Apr 16 18:25:28 CEST 2013

Hi Lukas,

as already discussed on this list this is most likely due to a packaging
error. Try executing /usr/lib/mozldap or /usr/lib64/mozldap from command
line. It will fail most likely, complaining about some missing lib.

Read here:
http://www.intevation.de/pipermail/kolab-users/2013-March/014734.html
(Topic: Repository Policy (read-only kolab webadmin))

Good luck and kind regards,
Henning